Carnival will be held on April 27th, 2019.
Registration is now closed.
If you have already registered your student, you can submit their technique keys here. Please do so by April 19.
There is a teacher fee of $40.00 which is waived for teachers that meet either of the following:
- WSMTA/KMTA member teachers (become a KMTA/WSMTA/MTNA member –dues reduced by 50% at this time of year!), or
- Teachers who are not members but are willing to help the day of the Carnival
Please go to the Music Literacy Program page for details on how to prepare your students and determine levels.
- parent information letter detailing the Carnival and Music Literacy Program (formerly “Musicianship Exams”).
- Parent Permission Slip/Registration Form. Every student must have a signed permission slip on file at the event, so we included it with the registration information. Please mail to Dianne Johnston: P.O. Box 655, Kingston, WA 98346
- The carnival personnel/assignment list is in our Members Only section.
- Festive poster provided by Jane Melin, that you may print off and post in your studio and around town (also in gray scale).
- Contact any of the following with questions: