Carnival will be held on April 25th, 2020.
REGISTRATION is now open
Registration is open February 20 – March 15, 2020
Parent Permission Slip and Liability Release Forms are going online this year! Check your inbox for instructions after registration has closed.
Any parents or students (13+) that would like to volunteer at the carnival can sign up here!
There is a teacher fee of $40.00 which is waived for teachers that meet either of the following:
- WSMTA/KMTA member teachers (become a KMTA/WSMTA/MTNA member –dues reduced by 50% at this time of year!), or
- Teachers who are not members but are willing to help the day of the Carnival
Please go to the Music Literacy Program page for details on how to prepare your students and determine levels.
- parent information letter detailing the Carnival and Music Literacy Program (formerly “Musicianship Exams”).
- The carnival personnel/assignment list is in our Members Only section.
- Festive poster provided by Jane Melin, that you may print off and post in your studio and around town (also in gray scale).
- Contact any of the following with questions: